INTERNAL/EXTERNAL JOB POSTING
POSITION AVAILABLE (Full-time)
Chief Clinical Officer (CCO)
(Position Vacancy 2021-6023)
Guthrie County Hospital has a full-time Chief Clinical Officer (CCO) position available. This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
This position represents nursing on the hospital executive management team and is responsible for the management of the nursing departments and for the clinical practice of nursing in the acute setting. The CCO is mutually responsible for the provision of high-quality and cost-effective patient care with the executive management team, in fulfilling the institution’s mission and vision. The CCO is accountable for establishing productive working relationships with the medical staff and ancillary departments, and being responsive to
community needs. The CCO demonstrates behaviors consistent with organizational mission, vision, customer service standards, balance score card initiatives and strategic goals. The CCO participates with leaders from the governing body, administration, medical staff and team managers in planning and conducting facility-wide performance improvement initiatives. The CCO is responsible for the management of Radiology, Laboratory, Rehabilitation Services, Pharmacy, Quality, Cardiac Rehabilitation/Pulmonary Rehabilitation, and Respiratory Therapy.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN), with a current valid Iowa license and a minimum of five years of experience in a supervisory or administrative capacity
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required, Masters preferred
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) preferred – prior management accountability for quality program required.
- The ability to communicate clearly; Good problem solving skills; Analyze data is essential
- Dependent Adult & Child Abuse Mandatory Reporter training
Please submit applications to:
Guthrie County Hospital
710 N. 12th St
Guthrie Center, IA 50115
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)