INTERNAL/EXTERNAL JOB POSTING
POSITION AVAILABLE (Full-time)
Foundation Executive Director
(Position Vacancy 2021-8391)
Guthrie County Hospital has a full-time Foundation Executive Director position available. This position reports to the Hospital Foundation Chair and Chief Executive Officer and works an average of 40 hours per week, on varying shifts including weekends and holidays.
The Foundation director is responsible for leading, planning, and directing all foundation philanthropic efforts on behalf of the hospital and foundation board of directors.
Key working relationships: Foundation Board of Directors, Donor, Perspective Donors, Seniors Leadership Team, Physicians, Marketing/Outreach Department, Directors/Managers, Community Leaders, and Estate Planning Professionals.
- Bachelors in Business, Healthcare Administration, and/or Finance.
- Grant writing experience, preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working with donors, preferred
- Knowledge of donor database programs, and spreadsheets, preferred
- Excellent knowledge, experience, and traceable results of fundraising process, and fundraising ethics required.
- Excellent listening, writing, and speaking skills
- Personal vehicle-will need to have proof of and maintain a valid driver’s license, and adequate insurance coverage on file with Human Resources
- Leadership experience, in board relations and governance, strategic planning, fundraising goal setting, financial management, and public speaking
- Excellent interpersonal people skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships and have a persuasive personality with a diverse group of people.
- Expertise in major gift fundraising, estate giving, endowment possibilities, capital campaigns, corporate/foundation relations, and annual giving.
- Understanding of statistics, data mining principles, endowments, scholarship management, and fundraising principles and strategies
Please submit applications to:
Guthrie County Hospital
710 N. 12th St
Guthrie Center, IA 50115
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)