INTERNAL/EXTERNAL JOB POSTING
POSITIONS AVAILABLE (FT)
RN – MedSurg / Emergency Department
(Position Vacancy 2020-6023)
$5000 SIGN-ON BONUS*!!
Guthrie County Hospital has a FT RN MedSurg / Emergency Department position available. This position reports to the Director of Acute & Emergency Services. Works 12-hour night shifts (7:00 PM – 7:00 AM), every 3rd weekend and every 3rd holiday.
This position utilizes assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation in providing comprehensive and competent patient care. Provides effective interaction with patients, family members and staff, and coordinates interdepartmental patient care activities while maintaining nursing standards, and policies of department and GCH.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Current license in State of Iowa
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Required for ED
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Required for ED
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC), Required for ED
Please submit applications to:
Guthrie County Hospital
710 N. 12th St
Guthrie Center, IA 50115
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
*with a signed contract agreement for a 2-year commitment