Effective Monday, June 29th
Visiting Hours: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. & 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
We are committed to keeping our patients, visitors, and team members as safe as possible. You must follow these visitor guidelines to protect yourself and others:
- One visitor at a time – immediate family.
- If you arrive and there is another visitor in the room, please work together with that person to determine who will leave to allow for the one visitor limit.
- All visitors will be screened for symptoms at building entrances. Visitors with a fever or symptoms of illness will be turned away.
- Visitors must be 18 years of age or older.
- Visitors must wear a mask at all times while in the facility – including in patient rooms.
- Visitors are to stay in the patient’s room and not move about the hospital or go to Sneakers Café.
- Visitors should clean their hands prior to entering the patient room and upon leaving the room using soap and water or hand sanitizer. Cleaning hands frequently during the visit is recommended as well.
- No visitors are permitted for patients who are positive for COVID-19 or suspected to have COVID-19.
- Visiting hours end at 3 p.m. & 8 p.m. and visitors will be asked to leave at these times. There are exceptions to this in specific situations.
- Visitors will be asked to leave if they are not willing to comply with these requests.