INTERNAL/EXTERNAL JOB POSTING
POSITION AVAILABLE (Full-time)
IT Director – Information Technology
(Position Vacancy 2021-8471)
Guthrie County Hospital has a full-time IT Director position available. This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), works an average of 40 hours per week, on varying shifts including weekends, on-call and holidays.
This position manages, organizes, and plans Information Systems to ensure effective and efficient fulfillment of organizational goals and objectives for the workstation software and hardware facets of information systems and the associated technology. Provides the users of I.T. services with quality systems that are cost effective and that meet the goals and objectives of Guthrie County Hospital.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in computer science or related field
- 3-5 years of related experience in managing information systems
- Knowledge of the use and support of personal computers, file and application servers, network architecture, telecommunications systems, and operating systems, and is able to demonstrate familiarity with the operations and support of networked peripheral devices, desktop and server virtualization administration
- Preferred certification and/or demonstrated experience in the support of Windows Active
- Directory Networks and the associated software applications which are commonly associated with these applications
Please submit applications to:
Guthrie County Hospital
710 N. 12th St
Guthrie Center, IA 50115
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)