INTERNAL/EXTERNAL JOB POSTING
POSITION AVAILABLE (Full-time)
Physician, MD or DO – GCH Clinics
(Position Vacancy 2021-8151)
Guthrie County Hospital has Physician, MD or DO, position available. This position reports to the Director of Clinics, will provide services primarily at the GCH Clinics Stuart location and other clinic locations as needed, with additional coverage in hospitalist role and on-call rotation.
Provides full scope of primary care services and emergency treatment to individuals, families, groups, and communities. Diagnoses medical conditions, plans and implements interventions, evaluates patient responses, coordinates patient care, and promotes health maintenance to patients.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree, with completion of residency.
- Current Medical License in the State of Iowa
- Current DEA and CSA Certificate of Registration
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) preferred
- Dependent Adult & Child Abuse Mandatory Reporter Training
Please submit applications to:
Guthrie County Hospital
710 N. 12th St
Guthrie Center, IA 50115
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)