GCH Mental Health Services
- Service for children ages 5 and older, teens and adults, with any mental health concerns.
- Multidisciplinary and holistic approach to treatment, including collaboration and partnership with your primary care provider to promote physical and mental well being.
- Individual treatment plan designed for each person built on their strengths.
- Evidence based treatment provided in a safe, respectful, secure and therapeutic setting.
- Focus on overall wellness with a combination of medication and/or counseling, symptom reduction and management, skill building, coping skills development, and support.
- 30 minute follow-up appointments for ample time to review interval symptoms, history and discuss treatment.
- Comprehensive psychiatric assessments
- Diagnosis and plan of care for mental health conditions
- Medication management-both initial and ongoing
- Laboratory monitoring with convenient onsite lab
- Education for individuals and families for a broad range of mental health topics
- Brief psychotherapy/counseling
- Referrals for inpatient/outpatient detox programs
- Stress/anxiety reduction
- Referrals for specialized counseling such as marital, EMDR, or intensive outpatient programs
- Comprehensive testing of memory and attention issues
We can help if you have
- Grief and Loss
- Personality Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Oppositional Defiance
- Parent-Child Issues
Megan Stukenholtz, MSN, ARNP, PMHNP-BC, FNP-BC
Psychiatric Mental Health
Call the GCH Specialty Clinic at 641-332-3900 to schedule your mental health appointment today.