Guthrie County Hospital Radiology Department provides a variety of services to help manage your healthcare needs.
We have Registered Radiologic Technologists who are dedicated to your personal needs while you are having procedures and exams in a friendly environment. We are available to perform outpatient procedures Monday through Friday from 8 am until 5 pm. Many of these procedures need to be scheduled or the patient needs to have a specific prep, so please call us for more information and to schedule an appointment.
We are available 24 hours for those emergent exams and procedures needed when you are in the emergency room.
All of our procedures/exams are interpreted by a Board Certified Radiologist in a timely manner and a report is sent to your Provider for your follow up care.
Services that we provide are:
- General Radiology: Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Fluoroscopy: Every Tuesday morning
- Digital Mammography: Monday through Friday 8 am to 4 pm
- DEXA Scan (Bone Density) Monday through Friday 8 am to 4 pm
- General Ultrasound, including abdomen, pelvis, thyroid, breast: Monday through Friday 8 am to 4 pm
- Vascular Ultrasound: Provided by a mobile service, every Friday
- Cardiac Ultrasound, including stress echoes: Provided by a mobile service, every Monday
- CT: Monday through Friday 8 am to 4 pm
- Nuclear Medicine: Provided by a mobile service, every Monday
- MRI: Provided by a mobile service every Thursday and Saturday
For further information – call us at 641-332-3806