- Weight Loss Management services managed by Nurse Practitioner
- Laboratory analysis for hormonal and chemical connection to obesity
- Personal weekly and bi-monthly coaching sessions with Health Coach focused on weight loss, diet, and exercise plans
- Weight loss medication management as needed
- Services provided in Stuart, Adair, Panora, and Guthrie Center through Guthrie County Hospital Clinics
Marcia Roenfeld, ARNP
Marcia Roenfeld, ARNP, is a Board Certified Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner. She has over 21 years of healthcare experience in a variety of areas including hospice, school nursing, intensive care, cardiac care, and emergency care. Marcia recently became a Certified Medical Examiner through the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and provides care for all ages of patients. She is a member of the Obesity Medicine Association.
Christy Rigsby, RN
Christy Rigsby, RN, is the care coordinator for GCH clinics and a certified health coach. She brings 14 years of nursing experience in areas including dialysis and family practice. Christy has attended two national obesity conferences through the Obesity Medicine Association and continues her education through online courses and live training in health coaching and motivational interviewing.