- Weight Loss Management services managed by Nurse Practitioner
- Laboratory analysis for hormonal and chemical connection to obesity
- Personal weekly and bi-monthly coaching sessions with Health Coach focused on weight loss, diet, and exercise plans
- Weight loss medication management as needed
- Services provided in Stuart, Adair, Panora, and Guthrie Center through Guthrie County Hospital Clinics
Carly Schwartz, ARNP
Carly Schwartz, ARNP, is a Board Certified Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner. She has over 10 years of healthcare experience in a variety of areas including outpatient surgery, rural health clinic, emergency department, and urgent care. Carly recently became a Certified Medical Examiner through the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and provides care for all ages of patients.
Brook Lenze, RN, BAC
Brook Lenze, RN, BAC, is a care coordinator for GCH Clinics with a bachelor’s degree in communications and is currently working on getting her health coach certificate. She has 2 years of med surg and family practice healthcare experience. She continues her education through online courses and live training in health coaching and obesity medicine. She is a member of the Obesity Medicine Association and attends annual OMA conferences. In her spare time, she stays active by doing strength training and long-distance running and has participated in 3 marathons and several half marathons. She is very excited for the opportunity to help you with your wellness goals.