Pay My Bill
If you have a Guthrie County Hospital bill you’d like to pay online, our quick and convenient online payment system is available whenever you need it.
An easy and secure way to pay your bill online.
Note: Please have your statement when doing online bill pay. We need the guarantor number, so we know what account to apply the payment.PAY MY BILL
Understanding Your Bill
- Billing Address (Guarantor): The person designated to receive the monthly billing statements. This person is responsible for coordinating the billing, payment and insurance coverage for the account.
- Patient Account Number: The account number of the person who received services. Refer to this number when calling with questions.
- Current Amount Due: This is your total balance for services received at Guthrie County Hospital.
- Facility Name: The location where service was provided.
- Services Provided: Description of services provided.
- Adjustments/Payments: Payments and adjustments applied to the account.
- New Charges: Charges incurred for new services during the past month.
- Visit Balance: The current balance of each account.
- Balance Forward: Description of services from your previous statement.
Contact Our Billing Department
For questions about your hospital or clinic bill, please call (641) 332-3823.
Monday – Friday
7:30 am – 4:00 pm