To help promote early detection of cardiovascular disease, diabetes and other health concerns, Guthrie County Hospital is offering a select test menu at a lowered cost. Payment for these tests must be made at the time of service. A doctor’s order is not required, however follow-up with your primary care provider is strongly encouraged. If you don’t have a primary care provider, Guthrie County Hospital can help you find one by calling 641-332-3900.
- It is best if you are fasting for 10 to 12 hours before testing. (You may drink water.)
- Payment must be made at time of service as insurance will not be billed.
- Wellness tests are offered Monday through Friday, 7:30-12:00. No appointment necessary.
- Come in to GCH main entrance to fill out your paperwork, pay for the tests, and have your blood drawn.
- Results will be mailed to you.
- We strongly encourage you to follow-up with your healthcare provider when you receive your results.
If you have any questions, please call 641-332-3804.
|CORONAVIRUS ANTIGEN TEST||$25.00|
|CORONAVIRUS ANTIBODY (IgG/IgM)||$30.00|